43" Cocktail Arcade Kit
Thermal Laminated Birch
* New C-N-C Arcade Cabinet Made from ¾" Birch or Upgraded Thermal Laminated Birch (not MDF or Melamine)
* Fully Assembled
* Can Be Painted, Stained, or even Graphic Wrapped
* Fit Up To a 43 inch Screen (Up to a 39" Wide screen)
* 1/4" Tempered Glass Bezel
* 8 Stainless Steel Cocktail Glass Holders
* Piano Hinge for Bezel Top
* VESA Monitor Mounting System (Will need machine screws, size depending on your screen)
* 1 or 2 Player Control Panel (With 4 different layouts available; see below)
* 3 Sided Panel (Optional)
* Pinball Buttons
* Pinball Plunger or shooter button cutout (Upon request)
* Speaker Cutouts
* Speaker Covers
* Coin Door Cutout (Upon request)
* 2X 120 MM Cooling Fans & Fan Covers
* Pre-Slotted edges for T-molding
* Leg Levelers
* Adobe Photoshop Templates for Control Panel, & Bezel
Overall Dimensions: 31" Deep X 56.5" Wide X 29" Tall
Dimensions for a 3 sided Kit 39" Deep X 56.5" Wide X 29" Tall
THIS ITEM IS SHIPPED FREIGHT
Ships Within 5-7 Days
We have 4 different panel layouts to choose from when ordering your kit. Panel A is a standard 6 button, 1 player panel. Panel B is great for a dual joystick or spinner dial panel for 1 player. Panel C is a 1 player panel to be used with a 3" U-Trak trackball. Panel D is a 2 player panel to be used with a 3" U-Trak trackball.
You can mix and match your panels to fit your desired kit layout. You can even add a 3rd side panel option
to make this kit anywhere from a 2- to 6-player setup.
This is normally the Player 1 position for the cocktail kit.
This is normally the Player 2 position for the cocktail kit.
This is the optional 3rd side.
We offer these kits in two different materials, Birch and Thermal Laminated Birch. Our Birch is a furniture grade material with a veneer on both sides. The Birch can be stained, painted, or wrapped with graphics. Birch is a much more durable material than Melamine of MDF, which most arcade cabinets are made of due to cost.
While Melamine does have a nice black finish, it splits, cracks, and swells easily; this is where our Thermal Laminated Birch is a far superior alternative.
Thermal Laminated Birch has a Birch core (unlike the particle-board core of Melamine), so it is very strong and durable. It has a laminate that with a nice black smooth finish, lending durability to the surface of the material as well. This option is great if you want a pre-finished cab that does not need graphics. But if you wish to add graphics, the smooth finish makes it very easy: just clean the surface of any debris and apply the art. All of our full builds use this material.
Which one is better for your needs:
Birch or Thermal Laminated Birch?
The DIY Birch Kit comes with the fully assembled cabinet only.
The Thermal Laminated Birch DIY Kit comes with the fully assembled cabinet only.
Thermal laminated Birch is a premium material that has a nice smooth black finish that is ready for art to directly be applied to the surface.
Deluxe Kits come with everything you need to finish your panel minus paint and art overlay.
The Deluxe Kits include:
*** If you are ordering Panels B-D you will need to adjust your parts individually on our parts section of the site****
* 22 Buttons (Pick from LED , Chrome LED, or HAPP; Choose your color)
* 2 Joysticks (Pick from HAPP, or Zippyy; Choose your color)
* 3 Encoder Options to choose from (I-Pac 2 options include Wire Leads & Daisy Grounds)
* 2 20 Foot Rolls of T-molding (Pick your color)
* 2 30x.250 Daisy chains for LED Button option
Kits are bundled for combined savings. Please include all color selections along with type in the ordering
form box when adding to your cart.
Art Prints include a 6 piece art set to wrap your cabinet. It includes full side art for both sides of the cabinet,
Kickplate art, Control Panel overlay, Bezel art, and Marquee. We use an adhesive-backed print for easy install.
We also use a heavy-duty 5mm laminate over all of our prints; this is thicker and tougher than most print shops use. Not only will it apply easier than other prints, it will also last a lot longer. If you don't see an art package you like, you can even design your own and upload us your files to print. We also have third-party art designers we can refer you to, all of whom have a history of working with our products.
Art installation is only available with the thermal laminate birch kits. We install your prints onto the cabinet along with the T-molding. This is the closest you can take a kit to a finished level without buying a finished machine.
Art installation adds 1 to 2 week lead time to your order. Normally ships in 2 to 3 weeks.